DAFA 2021 live event on 4 November
In the lead feature, I speak to Andrew Leck, incoming CEO MSI Global Alliance about his new role and plans for the network. There are rankings reports and tables covering Mexico and Peru and additional ranking tables for Argentina.
It’s been a very busy month with the IAB & TA both preparing for the Digital Accounting Forum and Awards 2021, to be held at a live event on 4 November at the Waldorf Astoria.
The speaker line up at the day’s conference will include:
- Mark Koziel, CEO & president, Allinial Global
- Samantha Louis, CEO, Praxity Global Alliance
- Christos Christodoulou, CEO, Delphi Alliance
- Sam Plotkin, global analytics director, Deloitte
- Simon Warren, MD, CaseWare UK
- Jamie Lyon, portfolio head of business management, ACCA
- Clive Viegas Bennett, CEO, MGI Worldwide
- Evan Jones, lead product manager, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting UK
- Carl Reader, head of accounting EMEA, Practice Ignition
- Anshul Bongirwar, EMEA business lead, Moxtra
- Mark Edmondson, CEO, Inflo
- Claus Finderup Grove, founder and CEO, Konsolidator
The market has been highly responsive with delegate sign-ups from the time we held the DAF 2021 conference earlier this year.
We have also had great support from our sponsors, including ACCA, Deloitte, Allinial Global, CaseWare International, Delphi Alliance, inflo, MGIworldwide, Moxtra, Practice Ignition, Praxity Global Alliance, Wolters Kluwer, Konsolidator, M-Files, AdvanceTrack Outsourcing, Dayshape, Adra, circit, Dext, moneypenny, Global Alliance Advisory Services, Nexia International, Accounting Influencers Podcast, The Bissett Group and Captalise.
There are 14 Award categories for company and individual achievements that have been voted for by an independent panel of Judges, industry specialists Jon Lisby, Chris Biggs, Rob Brown and Christine Nicholson.
Good luck to all the nominees.
We are looking forward to a lively day’s activities and meeting you all after a very long time. It will be a time for introductions and shaking hands with old and new friends and business partners.
The IAB & The Accountant teams are eagerly awaiting your attendance.
Do keep well and we will see you all very soon.
Do visit and register here: www.eventsonlineregister.com/tc-events/the-digital-accountancy-forum-awards-2021/